Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Smoke.....

I smoke..coz i don’t care
I don’t care...coz no one cares...
When someone cares...the cigarette aint there...
It falls to the floor...crushed beyond compare...

U say u lao me...to subside my fears...
But wen i c u crying...i c diamonds not tears...
Smoking is wat reminds me...of u..of me...
It reminds me of wat v r...n wat v cud b...

Move on...is wat they say...
No way ahead is wat i c...
Have been tryin to find the way...
To b aloof...to b me...

Hve tried to hold on...to everything i deemed mine...
But as fate wud have it...have oways lost out to tym..
I dwell in mah past..searching for moments of lao...
wen i was to myself so near...
But everything seems to have moved on...
n i find myself right whr i hve oways been...right here...

the smoke helps me nt c things mah fate retrieves...
they fuckin c in me a man who never grieves...
cant they c the cigarette..cant they c my pain...
cant they c me cryin...wen i m out in the rain...
yeah dats wats not obvious...dats nt fr all to c...
coz no one really cares...nt everyone is me...nt everyone is insane...

No comments: